Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR



The Holidays are over but a new year is on the move. The kids came in from Ohio and NJ and we had a great Christmas together. The grandchildren were so much fun and so really funny. We had beautiful sunny weather on the beach and we had pictures taken as a group and by families. Butch's daughter in law Connie was kind enough to take pictures on the beach of all of us and they turned out so great. My family is growing by leaps and bounds. The grand kids are growing like weeds.

Now the new year brings the resolutions that no one likes to keep but again I will make the same resolution to loose weight and be healthier so I can have my picture taken with my kids and grand kids again next year. Lana and Philip could only stay 3 days so hopefully they can spend more time with the family next year. George and Leanne and the girls drove home on Saturday December 29th at 3:30 am and arrived in Ohio at 9:15 pm 18 hours later. Wow! I can't do the straight trough trips anymore. But they wanted to be home in time for NEW YEAR'S, and they did.


1 comment:

TUFFENUF said...

I can't believe how big your grandkids are. Everyone looks great- what a nice photo! Your kitchen is nice - it is not cheap to do a re-model but it is worth it in the long run. Happy New Year to you and your family. You are doing great with the blog!