Monday, October 8, 2007

MY VIRGIN FLIGHT

My friend Phyllis has convinced me to start a blog and come into the 21st Century. I have just returned from three weeks in Germany and had so much fun and three CD's of pictures to post a couple I will have to get help because I tried and I have no idea where the picture went. So if you talk to one of your friends and they have a picture posted to their blog that they have no idea who it is, it just might be my lost attachment.

My other friend Tufenuf maybe able to help me when she returns home, so until I get much needed help this is my attempt to BLOG. While on vacation I lost 12 lbs and I ate healthy and drank at least two glasses of wine every night and still lost. It was life changing for me so I'm trying to keep up the good work.

2 comments:

Schiplady said...

You go girl!! Good start towards blogging. I will add you on my page and I am sure Tuff will also. It is really easy to add the pics once you have done it. Everyone is very helpful when you have problems. Keep up the good work. I am eager to see the pictures from your trip.

TUFFENUF said...

Good job on making a blog! To add a photo, in your post there is a little picture thing on the top bar - click on that and and a box will pop up to add the photo. Click on browse, and go to the location of your photo on your computer, click on the photo and add it - you can choose the size and location for the photo in the post. Try it. Good luck!