Friday, March 7, 2008

Envolvement


I have lived here two years, and I'm still working but yet I have become a member of the Board of Directors of the Association. On March 15th I will welcomed at the Vice President of the Board for the next two years. What have I got myself into?

I am a strong believer that to accomplish anything, you must be involved with your surroundings and introduce your self to your neighbors and friends and make a difference in your surroundings. So here I am..........

My children were surprised that I have stepped forward and got involved. Maybe they think I'm living in a retirement building and I should sit back and retire. Not ready for that, I want to have fun and be involved in all that I can while I feel good and able to go and do. There are a lot of my neighbors that are like the energizer bunny and just keep going and going, and they are my inspiration.


No comments: