Thursday, November 29, 2007

Count Down to Christmas


So many obligations to attend to, so many things to do, But that is what Christmas is all about ? Wrong.! Christmas is about the birth of Jesus and Good Will to Men. As I get more seasoned in years I realize the more importance of Family and Friends and how you interact with everyone you come in contact with. I so look forward to each day to be able to enjoy the people I come in contact with and reflect at the end of the day on how my interactions were handled. I am so thankful for my accomplishments in Family and Friends and that is my goal to continue to be a good example for my children and theirs. The World today is so dog eat dog and the people are so rude. We must go back to being generous with a smile and nice greeting and stop the road rage, the nasty attitudes and maybe if your kind and friendly others will turn to who they come in contact with and be pleasant and just a little bit nicer. Enjoy the Season and remember the reason of the season. The Lalos Family.

No comments: