Sunday, October 28, 2007

Will the Iron Chef

Sunday October 27th 2007

My son in law was one of six Chef's in the Bradenton, Sarasota area that was chosen to participate in the Iron Chef cook off last night in the Ritz hotel in Sarasota. He won hands down. I would of loved to have been there but the tickets were $160 a piece. So I savor the idea I get to eat dinner at his house when ever I want. Someday I will get to watch his own show on TV on the Food NetWork Channel, that's my hopes for him but until then I get to watch him cook on the Sarasota Channel 40 (ABC) on the first Tuesday of the month for 15 minutes. He has the TV personality and I love to watch him.
CONGRATULATIONS WILL, keep up the good cooking.

1 comment:

TUFFENUF said...

Congratulations to Wil on a very exciting award. I didn't know that he was on TV!